New Xbox 360 Patch!

I have to say Im a big fan of the new patch. There are a lot more penalties called, like interference calls and checking from behind. This really changes the game, and I think its for the better. It feels much more realistic and it keeps everyone playing honest, and nobody will get away with playing dirty. If youre chasing a puck, and someone hits you before you reach it, interference will be called almost every time. There are going to be a lot of penalties called at first until people get used to the new rules. I like to compare it to offside. When I first started playing I would get offsides called all the time until I got used to it, now its just a natural part of the game. Use the patch to your advantage! Try to draw penalties by skating a little slower and closer to your opponent when chasing a puck. Its so tempting for the other player to check you, and then your onto a power play. There will be many more 5 on 3 situations now, so try to be on the team with 5 players.

No comments:

Post a Comment